Please follow the 3 steps below:
- Click the "Scan Now" Button. and wait for the scan to finish.
- Click the "Fix" button to fix all identified Issues.
Troubleshoot 0x1e204 Error Manually.
Fix 0x1e204 by updating Windows 7 for the latest version. Click Start button, and kind windows update inside the searching box. Then click windows update because the picture below.
Please make sure that if there is any updates need to be updated urgently. If windows shows that you have important updates available. Please update it over time. Windows update is the central procedure to correct 0x1e204 problem.
1) Start your computer and log on being an administrator.
2) Go through the Start button then select AllPrograms and Accessories, System Tools, after which click System Restore.
3) From the new window, select "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option after which click Next.
4) Select the most up-to-date system restore point from your "About this list, click a restore point" list, after which click Next.
5) Click Next in the confirmation window.
6) Restarts the computer once the restoration is completed.
Fix 0x1e204 Error Immediately!
Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and do the installation on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click on "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing 0x1e204 and click "Search", Then download the files and make use of SmartPCFixer to sign up it for you.
SmartPCFixer scans the registry and picks out the unnecessary values in order to automatically delete or repair them. SmartPCFixer will eventually optimize your Windows Registry, restore your PC optimal operating speed and condition which means that your PC will surely run better and faster.