Please follow the 3 steps below:
- Click the "Scan Now" Button. and wait for the scan to finish.
- Click the "Fix" button to fix all identified Issues.
Troubleshoot 0x3625 Error Manually.
Fix 0x3625 by updating Windows 7 on the latest version. Click Start button, and kind windows update in the searching box. Then click windows update as being the picture below.
Please make sure that if there is any updates need to be updated urgently. If windows shows there are important updates available. Please update it with time. Windows update is the central procedure to mend 0x3625 problem.
1) Start your computer and log on being an administrator.
2) Go through the Start button then select AllPrograms and Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
3) Inside the new window, select "Restore my computer with an earlier time" option and then click Next.
4) Select the most recent system restore point through the "With this list, click a restore point" list, after which click Next.
5) Click Next on the confirmation window.
6) Restarts your computer if the restoration is finished.
For novice Computer User Solution (totally automated):
1) Download Repair Tool.
2) Install click and program Scan button.
3) Select the Fix Errors button when scan is carried out.
4) Restart your personal computer.
SmartPCFixer permits you to safely repair a very large group of problems (ActiveX, Windows Registry, Missing Dll, OCX and Runtime Blue screen, System32, Application Paths, File Extensions, etc).