Please follow the 3 steps below:
- Click the "Scan Now" Button. and wait for the scan to finish.
- Click the "Fix" button to fix all identified Issues.
Troubleshoot 2147024769 Error Manually.
Fix 2147024769 by updating Windows 7 for the latest version. Click Start button, and kind windows update in the searching box. Then click windows update as being the picture below.
Please make sure that if there is any updates need to be updated urgently. If windows shows that we now have important updates available. Please update it soon enough. Windows update is the central procedure to repair 2147024769 problem.
1) Start your computer and log on as an administrator.
2) Go through the Start button then select AllAccessories and Programs, System Tools, and after that click System Restore.
3) In the new window, select "Restore my computer for an earlier time" option and after that click Next.
4) Select the latest system restore point from your "With this list, click a restore point" list, and then click Next.
5) Click Next on the confirmation window.
6) Restarts the computer if the restoration is completed.
Fix 2147024769 Error Immediately!
Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your hard drive.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click on "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing 2147024769 and then click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for yourself.
SmartPCFixer lets you safely repair an extremely large list of problems (ActiveX, Windows Registry, Missing Dll, Runtime and OCX Blue screen, System32, Application Paths, File Extensions, etc).