Please follow the 3 steps below:
- Click the "Scan Now" Button. and wait for the scan to finish.
- Click the "Fix" button to fix all identified Issues.
Troubleshoot 350 (0x15e) Error Manually.
Fix 350 (0x15e) by updating Windows 7 towards the latest version. Click Start button, and type windows update within the searching box. Then click windows update since the picture below.
Please make sure that if there is any updates need to be updated urgently. If windows shows that we now have important updates available. Please update it in time. Windows update is a vital procedure to repair 350 (0x15e) problem.
1) Start your computer and log on as being an administrator.
2) Click the Start button then select AllPrograms and Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
3) In the new window, select "Restore my computer for an earlier time" option and after that click Next.
4) Select the latest system restore point from the "With this list, click a restore point" list, after which click Next.
5) Click Next in the confirmation window.
6) Restarts the pc when the restoration is completed.
For novice Computer User Solution (totally automated):
1) Download Repair Tool.
2) Install click and program Scan button.
3) Go through the Fix Errors button when scan is done.
4) Restart your personal computer.
SmartPCFixer may be the basic and an easy solution which will solve your computer problems forever. SmartPCFixer software utility removes configuration data from the Windows Registry that is no longer in use or which is unwanted on the system by complete scan of your system.