Please follow the 3 steps below:
- Click the "Scan Now" Button. and wait for the scan to finish.
- Click the "Fix" button to fix all identified Issues.
Troubleshoot 403 Forbidden Error Manually.
Fix 403 Forbidden by updating Windows 7 on the latest version. Click Start button, and type windows update from the searching box. Then click windows update as the picture below.
Please make sure that if there is any updates need to be updated urgently. If windows shows there are important updates available. Please update it soon enough. Windows update is a crucial procedure to fix 403 Forbidden problem.
1) Start your computer and log on as being an administrator.
2) Select the Start button then select AllPrograms and Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
3) Inside the new window, select "Restore my computer to a earlier time" option after which click Next.
4) Select the newest system restore point in the "For this list, click a restore point" list, and then click Next.
5) Click Next in the confirmation window.
6) Restarts the pc once the restoration is completed.
For novice Computer User Solution (totally automated):
1) Download Repair Tool.
2) Install click and program Scan button.
3) Go through the Fix Errors button when scan is done.
4) Restart your computer.
SmartPCFixer lets you safely repair an extremely large pair of problems (ActiveX, Windows Registry, Missing Runtime, Dll and OCX Blue screen, System32, Application Paths, File Extensions, etc).