Please follow the 3 steps below:
- Click the "Scan Now" Button. and wait for the scan to finish.
- Click the "Fix" button to fix all identified Issues.
Troubleshoot 404error Error Manually.
Fix 404error by updating Windows 7 to the latest version. Click Start button, and type windows update in the searching box. Then click windows update as being the picture below.
If there is any updates need to be updated urgently, please make sure that. If windows shows there are important updates available. Please update it soon enough. Windows update is a crucial procedure to correct 404error problem.
1) Start your computer and log on as being an administrator.
2) Click the Start button then select AllAccessories and Programs, System Tools, and after that click System Restore.
3) Inside the new window, select "Restore my computer for an earlier time" option after which click Next.
4) Select the most up-to-date system restore point in the "With this list, click a restore point" list, and after that click Next.
5) Click Next around the confirmation window.
6) Restarts your computer if the restoration is completed.
Fix 404error Error Immediately!
Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and set it up on your hard drive.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and then click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing 404error and then click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to sign up it for you.
SmartPCFixer allows you to safely repair a very large group of problems (ActiveX, Windows Registry, Missing OCX, Runtime and Dll Blue screen, System32, Application Paths, File Extensions, etc).