Please follow the 3 steps below:
- Click the "Scan Now" Button. and wait for the scan to finish.
- Click the "Fix" button to fix all identified Issues.
Troubleshoot 6806 (0x1a96) Error Manually.
Fix 6806 (0x1a96) by updating Windows 7 for the latest version. Click Start button, and type windows update within the searching box. Then click windows update as being the picture below.
Please make sure that if there is any updates need to be updated urgently. If windows shows there are important updates available. Please update it soon enough. Windows update is a crucial procedure to fix 6806 (0x1a96) problem.
1) Start your computer and log on for an administrator.
2) Click on the Start button then select AllPrograms and Accessories, System Tools, and after that click System Restore.
3) Within the new window, select "Restore my computer to a earlier time" option after which click Next.
4) Select the most up-to-date system restore point through the "For this list, click a restore point" list, then click Next.
5) Click Next in the confirmation window.
6) Restarts your computer when the restoration is finished.
For novice Computer User Solution (completely automated):
1) Download Repair Tool.
2) Install click and program Scan button.
3) Click on the Fix Errors button when scan is completed.
4) Restart your pc.
SmartPCFixer allows you to safely repair an extremely large group of problems (ActiveX, Windows Registry, Missing Runtime, Dll and OCX Blue screen, System32, Application Paths, File Extensions, etc).