Please follow the 3 steps below:
- Click the "Scan Now" Button. and wait for the scan to finish.
- Click the "Fix" button to fix all identified Issues.
Troubleshoot 7 .dll Icons Error Manually.
Fix 7 .dll Icons by updating Windows 7 to the latest version. Click Start button, and type windows update from the searching box. Then click windows update since the picture below.
Please make sure that if there is any updates need to be updated urgently. If windows shows that we now have important updates available. Please update it soon enough. Windows update is a vital procedure to fix 7 .dll Icons problem.
1) Start your computer and log on as being an administrator.
2) Click the Start button then select AllPrograms and Accessories, System Tools, and after that click System Restore.
3) From the new window, select "Restore my computer for an earlier time" option after which click Next.
4) Select the most recent system restore point from the "On this list, click a restore point" list, and then click Next.
5) Click Next on the confirmation window.
6) Restarts the computer as soon as the restoration is finished.
For novice Computer User Solution (completely automated):
1) Download Repair Tool.
2) Install program and click Scan button.
3) Go through the Fix Errors button when scan is carried out.
4) Restart your pc.
Recommended: SmartPCFixer was created to provide you with the user's computer with better optimization, which will help you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions etc. Using these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned as much as run at the optimal state.