Please follow the 3 steps below:
- Click the "Scan Now" Button. and wait for the scan to finish.
- Click the "Fix" button to fix all identified Issues.
Troubleshoot 9.0 Directx Error Manually.
Fix 9.0 Directx by updating Windows 7 for the latest version. Click Start button, and type windows update within the searching box. Then click windows update as the picture below.
Please make sure that if there is any updates need to be updated urgently. If windows shows that there are important updates available. Please update it soon enough. Windows update is the central procedure to correct 9.0 Directx problem.
1) Start your computer and log on as an administrator.
2) Select the Start button then select AllAccessories and Programs, System Tools, then click System Restore.
3) From the new window, select "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option and after that click Next.
4) Select the latest system restore point from the "With this list, click a restore point" list, then click Next.
5) Click Next about the confirmation window.
6) Restarts the pc as soon as the restoration is finished.
For novice Computer User Solution (completely automated):
1) Download Repair Tool.
2) Install program and click Scan button.
3) Select the Fix Errors button when scan is done.
4) Restart your laptop or computer.
SmartPCFixer scans the registry and picks out the unnecessary values in order to automatically delete or repair them. SmartPCFixer may ultimately optimize your Windows Registry, restore your PC optimal operating speed and condition which means your PC only will run better and faster.