Please follow the 3 steps below:
- Click the "Scan Now" Button. and wait for the scan to finish.
- Click the "Fix" button to fix all identified Issues.
Troubleshoot Ð±Ð¸Ð±Ð»Ð¸Ð¾Ñ?ÐµÐº Error Manually.
Fix Ð±Ð¸Ð±Ð»Ð¸Ð¾Ñ?ÐµÐº by updating Windows 7 towards the latest version. Click Start button, and type windows update within the searching box. Then click windows update as the picture below.
Please make sure that if there is any updates need to be updated urgently. If windows shows that there are important updates available. Please update it with time. Windows update is a vital procedure to fix Ð±Ð¸Ð±Ð»Ð¸Ð¾Ñ?ÐµÐº problem.
1) Start your computer and log on for an administrator.
2) Go through the Start button then select AllAccessories and Programs, System Tools, and after that click System Restore.
3) From the new window, select "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option after which click Next.
4) Select the newest system restore point from the "With this list, click a restore point" list, and then click Next.
5) Click Next around the confirmation window.
6) Restarts the pc once the restoration is finished.
For novice Computer User Solution (completely automated):
1) Download Repair Tool.
2) Install click and program Scan button.
3) Select the Fix Errors button when scan is carried out.
4) Restart your personal computer.
Use the Smart PC fixer to repair missing or corrupted system Ð±Ð¸Ð±Ð»Ð¸Ð¾Ñ?ÐµÐº
Smart PC fixer is really a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. This article describes how to run the Smart PC fixer to scan your system files as well as repair missing or corrupted system files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) Ð±Ð¸Ð±Ð»Ð¸Ð¾Ñ?ÐµÐº is missing or perhaps is corrupted, Windows might not behave as expected. For instance, some Windows functions may well not work, or Windows may crash.